Orange Dreamsicle Cake
Oh delish!! This has to be one of the tastiest thing I've tasted since living in the States..........I'm not sure why no one makes it in Australia but they really should........
Here's what you need:
I box orange cake mix
1 Small box orange Jello (or jelly for you Aussies)
I Cup boiling water
1. Prepare cake mix as per directions. Bake and then cool for 20 minutes.
2. With a fork, poke holes evenly over the cake (at least 3/4 of the way to the bottom).
3. Mix boiling water and Jello.
4. Pour Jello over the cake (it will seep into the cake).
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour and then spread the icing on top.
1 Cup heavy cream
31/2 Oz packet of Vanilla pudding (the cold milk kind)
1 Cup milk
1 tsp orange extract
1tsp vanilla extract
1. Whip cream until stiff.
2. In a separate bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Set aside until firm.
3. Fold in whipped cream and then add the extracts.
4. Mix really well and then spread over the cake.
5. Chill for at least 1 hr before serving!