Friday, September 23, 2011

Wonderland Pre K/Kindergarten Pack!

I LOVED working on this unit! Not only did I LOVE Alice in Wonderland growing up but these graphics were too cute and I knew I had to make something with them :-)
Here's what you'll find in this unit:
 
See,Trace and Make cards
Beginning Sounds Cards
Counting Cards
Find the Missing Number
Upper/Lower Case Match
Cheeky Cheshire
Tic, Tac, Toe
Size Sort
Tea Cup Stack
Number Clip Cards
Pre-Writing
Measuring
Number Words
2's, 3's, 5's and 10's counting cards
Missing Alphabet Letters
Alphabet Writing
Number Writing
Patterns
What's the Time Mr. Rabbit?
Puzzle
Making Words


To be honest, I could have kept going and going on this one. I hope you'll be able to use some of the things in the pack. If you'd like a copy, Please click Here to go to my Teachers Notebook Store….I’ll be selling it for only $2.00!

The absolutely GORGEOUS graphics all come from Scrappin Doodles.. Thank you so much, Denyse!



 

19 comments:

Andrea said...

wow what a wonderful unit! Thanks:)
Jada Roo Can Do

KJ Photography said...

Thanks so much! I can't wait to use it.

Willow said...

Awesome! Thanks so much!

kimbersk said...

I would LOVE a copy of this! My kids are loving all of your things we are using in our kinder class :)

Kimberly
kimbersk@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love a copy of this! Thanks you so much for helping out our K class!

ddreiling@wbsnet.org

Susan said...

Love this new unit.. is there a way to download it?

Mrs. Whary said...

Can you ladoes email me at musingsofme@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you :-)

Coley said...

I would love a copy. cfcoley@gmail.com It looks amazing! Thanks!
-Coley

Mrs. Whary said...

Please email me if you'd like a copy :-)

Kris :) said...

You really are the sweetest to share all that you share!

Anonymous said...

I would love to get a copy of this!
debinderry@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing!

emily @morefromthemoorefamily said...

I love all of your units!! :) I will be emailing you now!

stacie said...

The graphics are adorable!!

Ms.Trinh said...

The teachers saw what I was looking at and I had to tell them about you! The Wonderland packet is amazing, my kids are going to be all over this!

I had to pass along the "I Heart Your Blog" Award! Thank you for inspiring my colleagues and me!

Ms. Trinh
http://mztrinh.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Whary said...

Thank you so much, Ladies.......I really loved working on this one! Next up is a jungle theme :-)

Unknown said...

You are amazing! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Marlana said...

I can't wait to see this unit! How fun! Thanks for offering such a great (limited time) freebie!

Blessings,
Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten

Tessa said...

Thanks Michelle! I e-mailed you!
Tessa

Unknown said...

This looks amazing!
I Heart Your Blog!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners