Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Calendar Time

IMG_3299_thumb7

Here is our “wall”. Sorry about the shadows and the bad picture – to get it all in, I had to stand in another room! This room also doubles as our guest room so it’s not a huge space…..big enough for us though. Please also excuse my “sight word” sign which I’ve actually re-done but don’t have a picture of. Anyway, you get the general idea.

IMG_3278_thumb7

Here’s the month part of our wall. For August we have a little apple that we move each day.IMG_3282_thumb9

This is where we practice our days of the week.

IMG_3279_thumb6

The weather, feelings and season.

IMG_3280_thumb6

Shapes…..I can take the actual shape part off to put a new one up each week.

IMG_3284_thumb6

Days of school, Dominoes, What’s the time and 10 frames.

IMG_3283_thumb6

Last but not least, tally marks. I also have a space for sight words (as you can see in the top photo) but we take them off the wall rather frequently :-)

We go over all of these things each day but I don’t have Channing write anything down…..there’s enough other things to keep us busy.

The clip art I used to make these is copyright Dianne J. Hook (djinkers.com). I also used papers and labels from mygraphico.com

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Love your Circle Time Wall! This gives me more ideas to build on for our wall. :) Thanks for sharing!

Bekah @SonshineTotSchool.blogspot.com

Isabel Z said...

I love how you have this set up and you have given me some great ideas. Thank you. I'd like to know more about how you use the little girl peeking out of the star. Did you use DJ Inkers to create her and the star?