Only 2 more days until our sweet baby girl arrives – I’m too excited to sleep! I hope you’re enjoying browsing our Christmas book list – my aim in doing this is for you to find some new ones that Your families can love and treasure too!
1. Alabaster’s Song (always brings a tear to my eye!) by Max Lucado
2. There Was and Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell by Lucille Colandro
3. The Christmas Cookie Sprinkle Snitcher (one of my ultimate favorites) by Robert Kraus
4. Drummer Boy by Loren Long
5. The Happy Elf by Harry Connick Jr.
6. Once There Was a Christmas Tree by Jerry Smath (I LOVE this one)
7. Gingerbread Mouse by Katy Bratun
8. The Gingerbread Pirates by Kristin Kladstrup
9. Humphrey’s First Christmas by Carol Heyer
10. Snowmen at Christmas by Caralyn Buehner
You can check any of these books out at Amazon by clicking on the picture of the books above (it’s NOT and affiliate link – just links to some great books).
If you missed the other days (and books), you can find them here: