Tuesday, November 27, 2012

10 Christmas Books (Day 2)

Here are 10 more Christmas books in our collection – I hope you’ll find some new ones to love in this list too.

1. The Dinosaurs Night Before Christmas by Anne Muecke

 

2. The Christmas Humbugs by Colleen Monroe

 

3. Jingle Bells by Iza Trapani

 

4. Christmas Wombat by Jackie French

 

5. Oh, What A Christmas! by Michael Garland

 

6. Shall I Knit You A Hat? A Christmas Yarn by Kate Klise

 

7. Olivia and the Christmas Present adapted by Farrah McDoogle

 

8. The Christmas Quiet Book by Deborah Underwood

 

9. A Pirates Night Before Christmas by Philip Yates

 

10. The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore (Illustrated by Mary Engelbreit)

I’ll be back with more tomorrow – I’d love to hear what books you have in your Christmas collection!

You can see yesterday’s list here:

10 Day’s Christmas Books (Day 1)

1 comments:

Eilis said...

I love Cobweb Christmas (you listed it yesterday). My all time favorite is Santa Mouse because my mom used to read it to me a million years ago. Best wishes on your new baby and the move :)