This weekend, I made Channing and Sully this little turkey clothespin game. Here's how I did it.
1. Cut out 3 turkey shapes (use felt and a stiff fabric padding inside). Do the same for 3 circle shapes. Also cut the beak, eyes and wattle
2. Stitch the facial features onto 1 turkey cutout (I also used 2 buttons for the eyes).
3. Holding the 3 turkey cut out pieces together, blanket stitch around them.4. Blanket stitch around the 3 circle pieces.
5. Put the circle pieces over the bottom half on the BACK of the turkey (this will make the pocket.
6. Blanket stitch 3/4 of the way around both pieces, leaving the top part open.
Now your turkey is ready.
I painted some wooden clothespins and numbered them for Channing to clip around the turkey.You can also store the clothespins in the pocket!
Channing loves it!