Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let's Learn Letters!

Hi everyone,


I"M BACK!!!!! We had a wonderful vacation up in Maine and came back to our beautifully renovated Student Home :-) We took our Student Home boys on a vacation the first week back and this week they all have sports try outs. So far we only have 8 guys this year but we'll be back up to 12 in no time, I'm sure.


We also found out a few weeks ago that we won't be moving back to Australia at the end of the year as planned - instead, I'll be becoming an American citizen (and our move will come a little later!). I've already started the process and am waiting on my "interview" date.


In the mean time, I have been working REALLY hard on the "I Can" series that I'm planning to start with Channing in September. While you wait though, I thought I'd share the "Let's Learn Letters" book that will go along with our study. There are two pages for each letter and they can be done in any order (so you can use it along with any curriculum you're using).

This will soon be available for purchase in my TPT store.


I am going to link this to:






14 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

Very cute! I've already downloaded it. My parents are taking the boys all day next Tuesday, so I'm hoping to use the day to get everything printed, ready, and set up for preschool at home this fall. We'll have to work this in with our Rockstars PreK and tot packs.

Thanks, Michelle! How sweet of you to offer it for free!

MamaDuck76 said...

Forgot to add...

You're not moving to Australia after all? I'm sure that's a bit of a disappointment. Will you be staying at the student home?

Miller Moments said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to see you posting again. I've missed your fabulous ideas!

Izzie, Mac & Me said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful printables and for sharing them with others, free of charge! It is truly appreciated!

Barefoot in Suburbia said...

Ooooh, thank you so much! This is awesome!

Annette W. said...

Congratulations!!

And thank you!

Tiffani said...

Wow this is going to go great with my letter a day centers. THANK YOU
✿Tiffani
Time 4 Kindergarten

Unknown said...

Thank you for this printable! I will definitely be using it with my preschooler. I'm coming over from Teaching Blog Addict and am so excited to be following you now!

Mrs. Whary said...

Thanks ladies, I'm glad you can use it! Welcome Rachel - I just checked out your blog too.....what grogeous kids you have!!

mom4 said...

thanks so much am going to use this with my letter Thursday for sure .. possible add a trace page for older ones (i work with mixed ages ) and a craft . Thanks again
Abc;sjesshouse

Desiree Wong said...

too cute! thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

Thanks a lot for sharing these! They will come in very handy for my class and my four year old.

Unknown said...

Thanky you for sharing! These will be great with my Kinders! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls